Saturday Mornings ♥

March 06, 2016



Hi lovelies,

Saturday is my favorite day of the week. Why? It's the time where you can relax and relieve all of your stress. Or a worry-free day as I like to call it. Saturday's are full of joy and comfort. It's a day when you can stay at home and wear sweatpants all day long or go outside and grab a coffee with a friend. In this post, I'm sharing my usual Saturday routine!


I start the day like any other, by waking up, taking a shower, and cook myself a decent breakfast. Except that, I wake up later than I normally would. The first thing I do differently on Saturday is to give my skin a little treat, I put on my face masks while cutting and polishing my nails. My favorite masks are from Montagne Jeunesse.



Then I do my usual skincare routine. I remove any excess masks on my face with water or cleansing water and continue to washing my face with Clinique's cleansing foam. After drying my face, I dab Clinique's clarifying lotion with a cotton pad all over my face and put on Clinique all-over treatment moisturizer. I continue to do my makeup.


I went ahead and picked up a pretty outfit for the day, as I tend to be more dressy during the weekends. Here, I paired my jumpsuit I got from Bershka for 25 and a leather biker jacket from Zara. For the shoes, I went with a pair of heeled bluchers from Pull&Bear (39, which I think is a great price for a pair of shoes that goes with almost everything).



I'm all put together and ready to leave the house. On Saturdays, I usually have plans with my friends made during the week. If I don't, I'll head down to my favorite cafe, order a cup of coffee, and read a book or get some work done. Maybe have a nice lunch with my mother.



I don't usually go out or do all of the above during Saturdays either, some days I just stay at home watching tv series' all day long and do nothing or bake cupcakes. That's all for today's post, thank you for reading and don't hesitate to leave a comment.

xx Mariana

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love Saturdays as well, the perfect day to relax! Love your leather jacket!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey loved this post! Also I just nominated you and a few others for the infinity dream award so if you would like to take part check my blog for the instructions :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

You can check out my insta here !