~ Mini Blueberry Pavlova ~

April 03, 2016


Hey readers,

I'm currently having my spring break from school, which means more time for baking and blogging! As you see, most of my food-related posts are in fact, desserts and sweets. I have always loved meringue cookies. Not only because how pretty their cloud-shaped form is, but they're very light and crispy - leaving you wanting more and more!

Now, I might have heard this Australian dessert more than a few times, yet I never had the chance to taste one. So when I saw this premade mini pavlovas at Marks and Spencer, it was definitely going into my basket without thinking twice. Even though I was planning to make tartlets before. Oh well. Another excuse to bake anyways.

These mini pavlova nests are ready to be filled with your favorite cream and fresh fruits. I had mine with berry whip cream and fresh blueberries.
Here is the step-by-step recipe:


1 package premade mini pavlova nests
1 package heavy cream
a handful fresh blueberries
50ml warm water
1 tbsp sugar
1 cup frozen assorted berries, thawed.

1 - To make the berry cream filling, pour water and sugar into a saucepan over medium heat until dissolved. Add berries and stir to boil.
2 - Remove from heat. Chill and refrigerate for at least an hour.
3 - In a large mixing bowl, whisk heavy cream vigorously until fluffy.


4 - Mix in berry sauce into cream.

5 - Lay pavlovas on a large serving plate. Distribute one teaspoon of cream to each nest and top off with a blueberry.

6 - Serve fresh, with a cup of tea.

Tip: If there is any leftover cream, store in a tight container and refrigerate! Delicious to go with pancakes, muesli, cakes, and crackers.


Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed these mini pavlovas as much as I do. See you in my next post, loves!

xx Mariana

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

You can check out my insta here !