Fragrance Favorites | Beauty

September 23, 2016


Over the summer, I've been trying out quite a few perfumes. From the high street to something a little pricier, I found some of the fragrances I really like. I think scents for the summer are supposed to be fun, fruity, and refreshing - nothing too overwhelming. Here are my recent favorite fragrances.

Kenzo Wild by Kenzo
Not a famous fragrance from Kenzo, but I think it's overshadowed by Kenzo Flower, yet it's still an exciting scent. Very fresh - smells like peonies and citrus - while there's still something strong going on. Silage is pretty heavy that a friend sitting next to me can smell it (and I think it's a good thing as I want people to be able to smell my perfume) and props to the longevity because it lasts quite long on my skin.

Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana 
It's very light yet still enjoyable, a splendid scent of white flowers and musk. I can hardly smell citrus, but according to other reviews, it's there. The pretty packaging and scent reminds me of a wedding or perhaps a spring seaside. Dolce is a bit similar to Light Blue, though with more of a floral kick to it.

Incredible Things by Taylor Swift
As a Taylor Swift fan - though I try to keep it lowkey - I knew I must try this. I've been wearing it often, putting my go-to Vera Wang's Princess aside (which I also recommend). It's a very lovely scent, showcased in a beautiful watercolor packaging. It suits both winter and fall/spring, as it is musky, and sweet with a touch of floral.

xx Mariana

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. These sounds like lovely scents! My current fav is Viva La Juicy - perfect for Autumn.


    Mind checking out my recent - it's a brand collab ft. floral bombers!

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'll make sure to give Juicy Couture try next time then! Just checked it out, cute bomber and also the post xx

      Delete
  2. I'm quite the perfume junkie so I love seeing people's collections! I also love hearing about lesser-known offerings from brands so going to be on the lookout for that Kenzo one now! If you like fresh citrusy scents I'd recommend Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea range, they're lovely!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried her Green tea Cherry Blossom, I got compliments wearing it last spring, it's a beautiful scent! Thank you for reading xx

      Delete
  3. Hi! What marketing activities have you done to build your brand?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

You can check out my insta here !